Sophisticated casual – this is where comfort and style combine beautifully. Leave the knee split tabs done up or undone. A tailored pant perfect for work to weekend styling. With knee splits fastened with fabric straps and slides, zip fly, door step hem and statement extended back pockets.
- waistband with silver button and zip fly
- knee splits fastened with fabric straps and slides
- door step hem (back is step longer)
- herringbone tape edge on front hem
- extended back pockets with herringbone tape trim at the top
- high waist fit
- cotton voile lining at top front
- Made in New Zealand
- slim - relaxed fit, tailored pant
- high waisted
- Cruise Control singlet
- 55% linen + 45% viscose
- lining top of front panel: 100% cotton voile
- Rosie is 5'9" and is wearing size S
Free Shipping is available throughout New Zealand via secure track and trace system. Please note that there is a charge for Rural Delivery. Delivery takes 3-7 working days, depending on where you live.
Online Returns Policy
If you change your mind after purchasing an item online we can refund your money directly back into your bank account. Please just let us know asap, and return the garment immediately. No returns after 14 days from date of purchase. The return delivery cost is your own care.
• Laybys 2 months 20% deposit
• Laybys on sale garments, 1 month, 20% deposit
• Alteration service is available
• After hour consultations by appointment
• Over the phone sales welcome
• Gift vouchers & gift wrapping
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Internet banking.
• Open 7 days a week.
For all enquries please call us on 06 835 7175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Credit Card Security
All of our credit card transactions are processed by DPS (Direct Payment Solutions) in a secure payment gateway. Degas.co.nz does not receive or hold your credit card details, your details are handled by DPS, and are only used when being transmitted to the appropriate credit card agency for processing. Our website is as secure as it can possibly be.